AND DONE!

Good morning!  I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and sitting by the fire place.  Its a electric one but it gives you warmth and feel of a real one and I love it.  I like to use it as a focal point while I do my morning meditation.  Clearing my mind and thinking about my day and what I hope to accomplish.

So I finished the Round Robin quilt I'd been working on yesterday.  It was a custom and they do take me a lil longer then the edge to edge or the stipple ones.  But I love doing them!  Especially ones that allow me to cut loose and try some new idea's.  Allowing me to do my doodle thing on them.  Yesterday I showed you the before photo, this is the finished!





I'm very please with how this one turned out.  It took me almost two weeks to complete it, but remember in that two week time period we had two holidays.  So it was two weeks but not really.  I enjoyed some down time over the past two weeks.  But now its time to hit it and get it again!

(1-2-19 quilt doodle)



I have the next quilt loaded and it will be a edge to edge,  feeling some swirly feathers coming on!  I also have a quilt guild meeting tonight and looking forward to seeing some quilt friends and what the new year will hold for our guild.  One of the things we are doing is filling out a form with a list of UFO's on it.  UFO's are UN-FINISHED-OBJECTS, or in the quilt work unfinished quilts.  I have 5 I know of that I will be adding to the list.

Well its time I get off of here and head down to the studio and get busy.  LOVE MY QUILTY LIFE!

Have a fabulous day and remember to make someone feel loved today!

Happy Quilting!

Tina Jennings

quiltin.t






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Studio today!

Last day of 2018